Trapped in a dream
“What is depression? I can tell you:
It’s a cry from the soul that something is dreadfully wrong. In depression, there is no movement. Once you’re in, you’re in. The only way out is to go down, down, and down and finally pass through.”
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- No one has the right to steal your dream from you.
- If you are trapped in your dream, what can you do about it?
- Find out why you have the right to live your dream.
- Find your drive to leave the Shadowland and get back to your dream.
- Take a good look at your life and find your road to your happiness.
- Coach Frank’s experience can make it easier on you.
- You can get unstuck from a justice system you feel stuck in.
- Even if everything looks hopeless, hang in there and keep fighting.
- Life may seem unfair, but that doesn’t mean you’ve reached the end; never give up.
- Do you still want to live your dream, or are you just resigning from life?
- Start fighting back to achieve your happiness.
- It’s never too late to change, so connect with your dream and live it!
- Don’t save the best for last, but live now and do it with PASSION and Purpose!
“Waking up in a prison cell, innocent and in total disassociation, I didn’t even ask myself, ‘What happened?’ When they told me I had to spend my whole life in prison, I just gave up.”
Book Title: Trapped in a Dream
Subtitle: Never Lose Your Drive
2nd SUBTITLE: Because You Are NOT Meant to Resign from Life
Release Date: 2020
Price: EUR 28.00
Phone Number: +31 641 954 519
Email Address: email@example.com